Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!

That's right! Tomorrow I hopefully get to start on soft foods! I have 2 appointments tomorrow...orthodontist and surgeon. If everything looks good they should be taking off some of the rubber bands. I'm not totally sure what they are going to do right now because I don't think all the bands are coming off...but I am going to be able to chew. I'm thinking I'm just going to have the normal braces rubber bands that I can take off when I eat. I will be on soft foods for another 2 weeks before things will be back to normal....Rosie's chips here I come!! Right now I'm just looking forward to new tastes...I've been having the same soups over and over (just the broth, though). Mashed potatoes, macaroni, brownies and just maybe...PIZZA. For some reason that is what I have been craving the most!

My swelling is just about all gone and so is my bruising. It's weird because I can really tell a difference in my jaw line. Yesterday I thought I was still swollen but when I felt my jaw...I felt bone!

Say a prayer for me tonight that everything goes well at my appointments tomorrow!

3 comments:

Bri Maharrey said...

Awesome Sara!!! You have done so amazing with all of this. So glad things are getting back to normal.

We will be praying for great visits tomorrow!!

Bri

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

We will be praying for you tomorrow! I sure hope some of those rubber bands come off and you can start getting back to normal. I can't imagine how ready you are to get to eat more and feeling like yourself again. You are a trooper!

Sunny said...

I am so excited for you for tomorrow!!! Praying that all goes well tomorrow.