Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Can Breathe!

It's been forever! I have had so much going on with school that I have not really felt like posting anything.

The school year is finally almost over and I could not be more excited! We just got back last week from our band trip to Disney World. Aaron got to go with me so that was fun! Next time...we won't take 80 jr. high kids with us. Below are some pics from the trip.



Other than school...i have been having a great time teaching children's music classes with Music Together (www.mttnv.com). I am excited about teaching more often this summer. Music Together is for children birth - 5 years old and their parents. It is so much fun and so rewarding. This summer i will be going for training so i will be certified to teach more and get paid more!

Ok..well..i hope to be posting a lot more once school is out!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! You are alive! Love the update, love the pictures, and love the new background/color scheme! We should talk soon--let's be friends again. :)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Glad to see a post! I've missed not seeing you at church. I know you've been so busy. I'm glad ya'll got to go to Disneyworld. Would love a trip w/ Ben right about now. :) Glad ya'll had fun. I love your background, too. It looks cute!

Collin and Christy said...

is this a dream?!?!? I'm too excited! you still never told us how the visit with your mom went... :( But I'll take what i can get! :) Enjoyed the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

awe!! Love your pictures!! Miss you bunches girl!! Can't wait to be back so you can tell me all about your trip!!